Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Jenn Sterger On Brett Favre Scandal

Jen Sterger says GMA / during the interview (video): "I have not made a dime from anything in this whole situation. And not from the photos. Favre is not."

Jen Sterger Good Morning America GMA interview broadcast Tuesday and Wednesday to assess the state of the marine environment, as well as Tuesday night's "Nightline."

Sterger explains, "I never wanted to sue anyone. This was never an intention of mine. I'm not a gold digger. The only way I wanted to make my money all this time to be just a job."

Jen Sterger talks about an embarrassing situation because of the scandal, Brett Favre: "You know, I was trying to go to work. Do my job. But how are you supposed to report on the news when this story? Was tough. It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. All I wanted to do is go to work. do my job. That's all what I wanted. "

Sterger also explains that he was approached by someone who wants her phone number for Brett Favre: "We have approached one day at the beginning of games before the start of the season, by a man wearing a badge badge Gates employee, who asked me, 'How would you feel if asked Brett Favre to your phone number ? What do you say? "'

Sterger said she replied: "'I say I like my job is huge. And said I am looking remarkably like his wife.

............... Jenn Sterger Pictures .................
















No comments:

Post a Comment